They’re watching you
There are few things in life more precious to us than personal privacy. We’re captivated by the idea that ‘Big Brother’ is watching – be it in the form of government, secret services, or Facebook. Spy thrillers are great – but the truth is sometimes stranger than fiction.
Inside this issue, science journalist Dr Nathan Green delves into our ‘data’, collected through smartphones, store cards and the internet. Expect a surprising conclusion.
What’s inside this issue
- From Brain Damage to Beethoven:
- How Lance Armstrong duped the world
- You’re getting sleepy… The secret of a drug free all-nighter
- Death at the playground: when dogs stop being our best friend
- Cancer, snakes and ladders: why some smokers live to 100
- PLUS: Book and event reviews, and a ‘Guru goes to Brighton’ special
Paper copy coming soon!
The full version, as it was intended. Great for printing, or saving on tablets, smartphones. Download here.
For the magazine effect. Perfect for viewing on a monitor or saving on tablet or netbook. Download here.
Text-based with reduced images. For e-Readers and smartphones. Download here.
For Kindle readers only. Download and transfer to your reader. Download here.
All of the traditional-style issues are available via the Guru app. Available in Apple Newsstand and Google Play (Android)
Read 2,300+ newspapers and magazines through one App. Now featuring Guru Magazine. Get the app.
Read it online now:
Like Guru? Why not get subscribe via email?