The curious incident…
10 year old Carly had never spoken a word until one day she picked up her father’s laptop and started typing. Diagnosed with autism from an early age, Carly’s fascinating and touching story gives a never-before previously-unseen look at the world through the eyes of an autist.
It’s not to be missed…
The June/July issue of Guru Magazine is out now – Click here!
What’s inside this issue
- Michelin Star cooking at home: experimenting with new kit
- 3 Tips for life success: from the greatest man the world has never heard of
- Scepticism: how ear candling helps you to think clearly
- (un)Reality bites: when reality TV gets too real
- Six reasons to kiss a frog (no, really!)
- PLUS: Special news report, new app reviews, the random image, competitions…
Paper copy is coming soon!
The full version, as it was intended. Great for printing, or saving on tablets, smartphones. Download here.
For the magazine effect. Perfect for viewing on a monitor or saving on tablet or netbook. Download here.
Text-based with reduced images. For e-Readers and smartphones. Download here.
For Kindle readers only. Download and transfer to your reader. Download here.
All of the traditional-style issues are available via the Guru app. Available in Apple Newsstand and Google Play (Android)
Read 2,300+ newspapers and magazines through one App. Now featuring Guru Magazine. Get the app.
Read it online now:
Like Guru? Why not get subscribe via email?