Don’t let them fade away
Read up before they all go…
The rainforests of Madagascar are home to hundreds of different species of bird – some of which aren’t found anywhere else on Earth. Find out about the current conservation effort, the plight of the creatures at risk, and the visceral experience of living and working in one of nature’s most vibrant habitats. Go on immerse yourself!
WARNING: This issue could make you want to throw your old life away and head to the tropics.
What’s inside this issue
- The psychology of stripping: peep into the psyche of the exotic dancer.
- 10 best geek jokes, for the nerd with a sense of humour.
- Surviving and asteroid collision: start stockpiling food.
- Fact vs. fiction: separate real science from the stuff that… well, just isn’t.
- A near-death in the Outback: Trust us, never go running without water.
- Plus: interviews, reviews, news, random images, and everything else you expect from your favourite science-lifestyle magazine!
If you want a paper copy, we can oblige!
International currencies and shipping available.
The full version, as it was intended. Great for printing, or saving on tablets, smartphones. Download here.
For the magazine effect. Perfect for viewing on a monitor or saving on tablet or netbook. Download here.
Text-based with reduced images. For e-Readers and smartphones. Download here.
For Kindle readers only. Download and transfer to your reader. Download here.
All of the traditional-style issues are available via the Guru app. Available in Apple Newsstand and Google Play (Android)
Read 2,300+ newspapers and magazines through one App. Now featuring Guru Magazine. Get the app.
Read it online now:
Like Guru? Why not get subscribe via email?