We’ve given the book a read and it gets a big thumbs-up from us. The full review is on the way, but for a chance to win one of three copies of Suspicious Minds: Why We Believe Conspiracy Theories we want you to give us your best original conspiracy theory. We gave you this creepy image as inspiration, but it can be about anything – providing it doesn’t already exist.
Be as creative and outrageous as you like. Go on, see if you can convince us it’s real.
First prize: one copy of Suspicious Minds: Why We Believe Conspiracy Theories and your entry will be published online at Guru Magazine (full credit will be given to you for the theory)
Second and third prize: one copy of Suspicious Minds: Why We Believe Conspiracy Theories
- Your conspiracy theory must be an original theory of your own invention. It cannot be taken from another source.
- Entries should be no longer than 400 words. Photos, images, drawings and doctored websites are allowed.
- Bonus points go for using this image to spark your theory. It doesn’t have to be a literal interpretation of the image, but try to use it for inspiration.
- All entries must be submitted by February 26th 2016. Any entries received after this time will not be considered for a prize.
- Winners will be contacted by email and announced by social media.
Photo Credit: Pascal via Flickr Creative Commons
Conspiracy theory competition entry form: